Re: Questions for M.E.

At 10:22 AM 4/21/99 -0700, Ruben wrote:
>Shane Clarke wrote:
>
>> There just doesn't seem to be stories of the genre anymore.
>
>	What genre was that?

~~~~~ It was just a really great Science Fiction story. [The genre was Sci-Fi]

>> (I thought it was an incrediable idea for a story.)
>
>	What idea was that?

~~~~~ The universe was under one government that had itself confused with
God, or a God. This government/god banned all scientific advancements of
all types. If you had sex, you were basically shot on site. If you were
sick, don't even think about getting medical treatment. The government
basically said, "Who are we to manipulate, in any way, what God had created."

I enjoyed the story so much that I now have to hunt down the next issue....
which is gonna be a pain in the @ss!!

Good read.... if you enjoy Sci-Fi... I recommend it.

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"
If so check it out?