Groopads 32/133 & 33/132

My groopads arrived today in the mail (battle-32/132 & ladder-33/132).
Thanks Ruben (and Nate)!

I just noticed a weird thing... I always orient my mouse pad vertically (to
save desk area)... it occured to me when they arrived that everyone else
probably uses a horizontal orientation. In the pad with the battle scene it
actually looks just as cool. But in the ladder scene, though, it looks a
bit odd.   (O:

Thanks again,
~Vaughn