Re: Sergio in Spain? (for M.E.)

Ok, sorry, it looks like it has been a language misunderstanding.
And about being proud of being spanish because Sergio is from here... well, I
don't agree with you, I don't think I must be proud of having these kind of
similarities and it's a debate I don't want to start now for two reasons,
first, I don't think it's the theme of this mailing list, and secondly, my
english is not good enough to mantain a conversation about those things.
Sorry again for any misunderstanding, and let's talk about what we have in
common here...
Greetings from Spain,

Ktulu