Consolidated Gary etc.

First, I want to say thanks for all the comments people have sent re: the
Groopads.  .... I still haven't even seen one in the flesh yet...  did
Ruben number them like we discussed? (on the backs?)   Now on to a
consolidated post of answers to Gary:

btw, who
>drew my house with the barbed wire and bunny heads when we had the Umberto
>thing going?

~~~~~ That was Bubble.

>Hey, I'd love to comment on Nate's comments about G&R #$, but I'd like to
>wait for more folks to get it rather than warn people about spoilers.  Let

>us know when you out of the way folks get it.  Take care all -Gary G.

~~~~ I'd love to comment on Gary's comments of my comments about G&R$, but
I'll wait until Gary makes those comments about G&R$ to make an official
comment...... (so , uh, when did they print GROO & RUFFERTO money?) ; )

 One of it's
most potent weapons is the Kantana of Groo.

~~~~ Sorry Gary, it's K-A-T-A-N-A.   See? you do need me to help you write
that book! ; )

~Nate~

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com