Re: The dutch masters

At 09:14 AM 4/22/99 -0400, you wrote:

>You smart-type people never answered me.  Why is Groo.com Groo.COM ? why not
>.ORG or .NET or .EDU (furthering the world's Grooular education)?  Doesn't
>.COM indicate a commercial site?  What're you selling?  I saw no ads....

~~~~ the .COM in question actually stands for  Communist Ocelot Militia.
Based in a mountaintop fortress in the Andes, the ocelots have been
controlling the internet since its initial inception in 1830.  I know,
you're wondering how could there have been an internet without
computers.... well.... it's quite simple, but the ocelots are looking at me
funny and I must go before I am subjected to the 18 Tortures of the Coffee
Stirrer.

PS. I can guarantee that there will be no ads in the new groo.Communist
Ocelot Militia either.

~Nate

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com