Groo Guitar

Hi folks.  I've got a lot of guitars.  ("who cares, Nate.")

Well, I've got a cherry Ibanez (that's an electric)  that I bought real
cheap brand new, and I've been thinking of ways to modify it and upgrade
the electronics & hardware (I do that myself) .... wellllll..... I got the
idea to create the first GROO Guitar.  Since I work at a sign company, I
have access to all the materials I'd need to make a GROO graphic, (probably
1-shot paint on a vinyl cut out, cleared) and I can recreate a GROO drawing
and affix it to the body of the guitar!   Hopefully within the next few
weeks I'll start buying my new hardware etc.  and will get the graphic
done.  I'll put a link to a photo when it's done.

~Nate~ "Groo Metal" P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!