Re: Groo Stuff from M.E. - ComicCon Questions

>Sergio and I will both be Guests of Honor at this year's ComicCon
>International.  There will be a Groo/Fanboy panel, probably on Friday
>afternoon.  By popular request, we will be reviving the stunt we used

I have only been to one ComicCon. I was wondering how panels work.
Do you have to pay to get into them? Is there a limited number of people
who can attend? Any hints/strategies/stories to help make trying to attend
a panel successful?

Any information would be most appreciated.

--Ken