Re: Quick Groo News from M.E.

At 10:43 PM 4/22/99 +0000, Mark Evanier wrote:
>The orders on THE GROO HOUNDBOOK are strong enough that Dark Horse
>wants to go ahead with more paperbacks reprinting the Epic issues.
>
>So expect THE GROO INFERNO in October...and THE GROO JAMBOREE a few
>months after that.

Will these continue and pick up where the Epic TPB left off? I think that
would be awesome if the entire run of groo would be condensed into TPB
form... I re-read them so much, it makes it simpler than going in and out
of the comic books for 1 of 153 different issues, unbagging it and then
reading it and then putting it back.

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"