Re: Quick Groo News from M.E.

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:54:52 -0700, "Dr. Clarke" <sac@foolarchy.com>
wrote:

>Will these continue and pick up where the Epic TPB left off? I think that
>would be awesome if the entire run of groo would be condensed into TPB
>form... I re-read them so much, it makes it simpler than going in and out
>of the comic books for 1 of 153 different issues, unbagging it and then
>reading it and then putting it back.

ME: Yes.  THE GROO HOUNDBOOK reprints the four issues following the
ones reprinted in THE GROO GARDEN.  Then THE GROO INFERNO will reprint
the next four...and so on.

I doubt we'll ever get it all back into print or into TPB form but
that's the plan for the next year or two.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036