Re: Quick Groo News from M.E.

Far out!  Can't wait!

btw, Mark, I don't know about anywhere else, but in Olympia Washington,
Fanboy is picking up steam.  Each issue has sold out quicker than the last
and they are going to up their order for #5 & #6.

btw2, Fanboy #4 is out there, so is Usagi Yojimbo #28.

Take care all, Gary "Stuck in the 60's" Grossmann

-