Re: Quick Groo News from M.E.

Eek!  A 5 post day.  Well, at least they are short.

----------
> From: Finn Smith:

> Gary, did you purchase the heavy wool and leather embroidered Groo
> jacket and Rufferto polo shirts that were offered by Rapid Eye
> Entertainment a  while back?  I'm betting you have them but if so,
> what colors did you get?  (If you got one of each color, you are a
> sick, sad, man and I am envious of you)

At my wife's suggestion, I got the wool (no leather) jacket instead of the
nylon .  It has the Green Dragon on the back and that's the only way that
one came.  I have one polo shirt with Rufferto, one with the Groo logo, one
Rufferto cap (beanie), two baseball caps with the Groo logo, and the "Groo
Thinking" sweatshirt.  I wear them on rare occaisions, except for one of
the baseball hats which I wear all the time, so as not to wear them out and
I just love the looks I get!  Especially with the Rufferto polo shirt!

And, yes, I am a sick, sick man.

Take care -Gary G.