Dieter's Unit/Guitar/Pads

At 06:03 PM 4/23/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Well, I enjoyed that joke and I call my penis "Groo" because it is
>devastating...and it has about the same capacity for thought...
>
>Dieter :)#

~~~~ ..... um...... uh...... did Dieter just say, " ...my penis"?  Pardon
me, I'm going to need a moment.....  Wait, let me make a joke here so no
one notices how very odd that was..... um...... ".... hopefully it smells
better and isn't orange.... heh.. heheh..... aw forget it.

~~~~ In other news, I'm going to start looking for a nice big GROO pic
tonight to computer edit and slap on the guitar.  I might even go spend
some money on the new hardware and pickups......

~~~~ Ruben tried to make me wait to tell you about this.... but here
goes..... the Groopads are scratch n' sniff.  That's right..... take your
groopad to a public place and scratch scratch, scratch until you smell the
picante aroma of cheesedip, or the heady essence of mulch.... since we got
them made at such a low cost, it might take a lot of scratching and
cursing.... but don't give up hope! Keep at it until the police get there!
Sorry Rube, I had to tell them.

~Nate P.~

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com