Re: Groopads 32/133 & 33/132

Hey you know what?
I think that battle scene is actually supposed to be oriented vertically..
like look that one guys spear is breaking on the Ground. It makes more
sense to have Groo pressed up against the ground then flying through the
air too.

Also one bad thing.. you could see the 100/132 from the back of the other
pad on the front of my battle one. :(

Josh

  Josh  |  josh@newdream.net
 Jones  |  http://josh.newdream.net