the thing we call the groop....

o.k.

time to stop and think. pause and consider. Sometimes i just feel like doing
that... and well, now i've started wondering about the nature of the groop...

we come together for the love of a comic-book character that goes by the
name of Groo, just Groo like Madonna is just Madonna. That would seem to be
simple enough in most cases, but stop now and consider the nature of recent
postings;

on one hand we have some people who has sudden urges to post in german.
interesting enough, my german though is limited to saying things like:
"Ich habe geleide nicht mein hausaufgaben getan weil grûner mânner mein haus
mitgennomen haben" (a favorite from high-school). Moving on from the german
speaking corner of the groop we find a bunch of people who's parents beat up
prominent members of the mob, or just simply goes to school with the
daughter of ScarFaced Al. Then we arrive at the shadier part of this little
land where we find wandering gay-jokes about Penis names that allegedly came
in our mail boxes by mistake ( loved it btw, it cracked me up). Which brings
us naturally over to a groop of people who are so inspired by this joke that
they wish to share with us the names they have given their procreation
tools. And suddenly we find us reninded of that guy daniel's drydick,
whatever that is. I'm not a doctor, but it sure as hell sounds serious, I
hope it's treatable. And last but not least this is the groop that
encourages the production of scratch and sniff mouse pads that causes the
mouse to sink. Have I forgotten anything?... Ah yes, here is also a certain
someone who finds it amusing to mock the honorable Communist Ocelot Militia
(i gave no idea what that is supposed to mean actually, I understand two out
of three words... not bad in my book)....

then I start wondering for the umptenth time what sick groop of lunatics i
have mixed myself up with. Then the answer dawns on me... it is simply the
groop. Where madness is collected and contained in digital form. Where all
manner of deviant creatures find their likes to talk and share ludicrous
ideas with eachother...

I wish to tell all you of this now, before i perish with a laughing grin on
my face...

I love all of you guys, keep it up. Never surrender to normality!

CHEESE DIP IS ON ME!

the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip...

P.S. i don't mind if not all posts are "rated G", on a serious note perhaps
this should be debated.

P.P.S. On the other hand perhaps it shouldn't be debated, let's just all
just use our discretion, and hope no one gets offended. Personally I'm not
easily offended.

P.P.P.S. Check it P.S. and P.P.S. were both actually quite serious.. don't
know what came over me on those.

P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip on pizza!

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus