Re: Groo HC Edition

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:56:55 EDT, MUSLINCROW@aol.com wrote:

>is there a new one out then? because i only have the one from 1990 .."The
>Groo Chronicals, The Expensive Edition"..its limited to 1500 copies, (from
>Graphitti Designs) and is signed and everything...it is my pride and
>joy....if there is a newer one, please tell me, as i need it to continue
>living!

ME: The GROO CHRONICLES is the only hardcover we've done.

At some point in the future, there is talk of reprinting THE DEATH OF
GROO in a softcover edition and simultaneously issuing a hardcover
that would contain THE DEATH OF GROO and THE LIFE OF GROO.  But no
plans at the moment.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036