Re: Slander! Libel!

At 18:56 23.04.99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/23/99 3:46:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Sorath666@geocities.com writes:
>
>>  tools. And suddenly we find us reninded of that guy daniel's drydick,
>
>Slander! Slander! Libel!  The arid reproduction mechanism belongs to Gabe,
>not me!  I have much worse problems!!

... sorry. I was kind of busy keeping track of all the posts, and it sounded
like something you would've said. No offense.

and for those of you who are in such need to know everyone's age, i'm 21,
hopefully i'll be more mature when i'm 22 or 23. we'll just have to wait and
see.

and to nate for saying,
>~~~~~ Someone hang on to this one.  I think it's definitely a contender for
>next year's Groop Awards for best post.

thanks. i'm honored :).

gotta go step around in some mulch,

cheese dip to everyone!

the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

P.S. hey Mike, or is that Admiral Ackbar, it was ocelot i was wondering
'bout. I had my suspicion that it was an animal, but that just didn't make
sense :). When it comes to communsim I believe I have a fairly good idea on
what it entails. (i dare you: Ask me why :) ) Thanks for the assistance on
the Ocelot thing, anyway.