Re: I feel pretty, oh SO pretty

DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

> "comic guy" as the rest of these blokes. I've never even attended a
> convention.  I just need some insight on the process of telling the right
> person the right thing to get you guys over here.  Ideas, suggestions,
> put-downs?

	I just e-mailed the organizer of the convention and said "Hey, Sergio
hasn't been here in a while, and Mark Evanier says that's because you
haven't invited him!"  I gave him Mark's e-mail, and the next thing I
knew, Sergio was coming to town. That's when I got to do the interview
with him....

Good luck,
Ruben.