Coolest Nude Grooper!!!!!

OKay silly beeches
I will humor you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29 baby!!!!!!!! 29 !!!!!!!

6 feet 2 inches, and I MEAN 2 inches.

I am the resident weirdo here, uh, unless of course you count naters, but,
just ask him about the REAL origin of Boba Fett....he´ll clear that mess up
real quick.

I refuse to mention groo once in this post. hell no, not one groo. his dog
either. that way I can get yelled at fopr a non groo post. silly beeches you
will not trick me that easily..........
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! It was NATE!!!!
NO NO NO nO noNoJoN>YoYPjxdsvcvöfv ~~toik~~ ahhhhhh
thorazine.........good squirrel, good squirrel, uh stop drooling on nate
squirrel............

 Squirrel

 " No I do NOT believe in fishgod, he´s just a myth"