Grooless

Hi people

       I really don´t participate very much on the list , i would love to do
it , but the thing is that i never saw  Groo since 1994 , i had all editions
since nº 1 but around nº 24 it stoped , so i reamined Groo-less , anyway all
the stuff i have from Groo is enough to make me a huge Groo fan  , but now i
really don´t get half of the stuff you people talk about ,  but anyway Groo
is Groo and one day i´ll cath up with you people !!

          Well just wanted to say something , afterall i´m part of the list
!!

Rock On

João