Groo Mouse Pads...

I got my many Groo Mouse Pads.

Thanks you two. (And you know who you guys are!)

I'm actually saddened that we can't really make anymore Groo Stuff... these
were really great and I would love to see more!

  SHANE CLARKE                     SALES REPRESENTATIVE
  EARTHLINK NETWORK
  VOICE: (800) 395-8425 x3081   clarksh@earthlihk.net
  FAX: (626) 296-2469

  3100 NEW YORK DRIVE
  PASADENA, CA. 91107           - This Space For Rent -