Ack... Another thorn in my side.

I think we should get "Super Stealth Cyber-Commando Gary" to teach this guy
a lesson...

What am I raving on about? Oh, nothing... just another person selling an
original piece of art for Groo on Ebay again. Which, under normal
conditions is fine and all... But not when it's autographed to a Ryan!!!

Sheesh....

  SHANE CLARKE                     SALES REPRESENTATIVE
  EARTHLINK NETWORK
  VOICE: (800) 395-8425 x3081   clarksh@earthlihk.net
  FAX: (626) 296-2469

  3100 NEW YORK DRIVE
  PASADENA, CA. 91107           - This Space For Rent -