the sub-Groofest

I find it odd that people on the Groop who never post about Groo or anything
else have posted their ages.

I think that Mark should try the "National Fish Day" idea again.  That sounds
very amusing.

School's almost out for summer.  I think that the NYC Groopers [GROOPERS]
should hold our sub-Groofest then.  It's a great idea, and one I would really
like to see materialize.  Perhaps we can time it to coincide with a comic
convention here in the city (hopefully one I can convice to invite Mark &
Sergio to).  Javit's Center isn't holding any comic cons this year,  but I
have yet to check Madison Square Garden's schedule.

I am trying very hard to write an amusing Groo Gram to submit.  I can't seem
to do it.  I was re-reading some of the latter Marvel Groos, and some some
very funny Groo Grams.  They gave me the idea to write another Groo Gram, but
didn't inspire me as to the content.

-TGD

PS:  Look!  I consolidated!  I'm *special*.

PPS:  You people haven't been responding to my posts recently.  I expect to
see a whole bunch of letters in my mailbox about his one.

PPPS:  NYC Groopers [GROOPERS] email me.  I want to know our numbers and our
interest in the sub-Groofest.  Perhaps if we number enough, it'll be easier
to get the Comic Convention guys to invite Mark & Sergio.