MSG Comic Con.

OK:  MSG is holding a comic con, here's the hype:

NY Comic & Fantasy Creators Conv.
Comic book legends, artists and fantasy film personalities are expected to
make appearances at the convention, including: Dave Prowse (Darth Vader),
Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Jeremy Bullock (Boba Fett) and Kenny Baker (R2D2)
from the legendary ?Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back? and ?Return of the Jedi?
movies. In addition, there will be appearances by Robert Krimmer (Emperor
Cartagia) and Joshua Cox (Lieutenant Corwin) from ?Babylon 5,? the popular
Sci-Fi series on TNT; Joe Simon, comic book pioneer who created Captain
America in 1941; and John Romita, Jr., the artist behind Marvel Comics?
Spiderman and Thor. Alley Baggett, Playboy?s Lingerie Model of the Year
1998-99, and star of Image Comics? new comic book Alley Cat will also make a
special appearance.
Fri May 7, 1999 12:00 to 10:00 PM All tickets are $10.00
Sat May 8 ,1999 10:00 to 6:00 PM
Sun May 9 ,1999 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

However, with the Star Wars thing, the producers may figure they have enough
draw already, and may be reluctant to invite Mark & Sergio. Also, with the
short notice, they may not have time to make the arangements or whatever. It
would help if the NYC Groopers email/mail/call the director of events, and
ask for Sergio & Mark to be invited.  I am working on finding out exactly who
we should contact, and how.

Or even if some other Groopers do the same, pretending to be NYC Groopers
(hey, it's for a good cause).

-TGD (I'm very excited about all this).

PS:  I'm looking into other convention centers too. I'm hoping there's more
than one Comic Convention this year.