Groo ads and such

Hello Groopers,

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of groo advertisements?

Again, I know I've asked this before but I still forget how Dessesbo is
spelled, so any help is appreciated.

Also, do any of the groopers living in europe and around the world have
access to foreign groos?  I have none, and would like to build my
collection.

Finally,  How many Groopers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer: 10.  1 to attempt to screw it in and break it; 4 to try and pick up
the pieces and reassemble it; and 5 more to hold back Gary from trying to
obtain the shards, and vacu-seal them for his archives.
						-BassClef2000