Re: Groo ads and such

Anil Wrote:

> Does anyone have a comprehensive list of groo advertisements?

I don't know about comprehensive, but I've got a list of 10 or so that
don't have original art and therefore are not on the Groo List.  It's part
of the U-Ga list which I hope to have retyped soon and sent out to anybody
interested.

> Also, do any of the groopers living in europe and around the world have
> access to foreign groos?  I have none, and would like to build my
> collection.

Beyond Groopies who can help you, use the internet and your imagination.

> Finally,  How many Groopers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
>
> Answer: 10.  1 to attempt to screw it in and break it; 4 to try and pick
up
> the pieces and reassemble it; and 5 more to hold back Gary from trying to
> obtain the shards, and vacu-seal them for his archives.

Only if it was a Groo Light bulb, in which case it would be very dim, and
yes, it would take 5 guys to hold me back.  (I'm small, but I'm wiry).
Good luck increasing your collection!

Take care all  -Gary G.