Re: Groo Guitar

>Hi folks.  I've got a lot of guitars.  ("who cares, Nate.")
>
>Well, I've got a cherry Ibanez (that's an electric)  that I bought
real
>cheap brand new, and I've been thinking of ways to modify it and
upgrade
>the electronics & hardware (I do that myself) .... wellllll..... I
got the
>idea to create the first GROO Guitar.  Since I work at a sign
company, I
>have access to all the materials I'd need to make a GROO graphic,
(probably
>1-shot paint on a vinyl cut out, cleared) and I can recreate a GROO
drawing
>and affix it to the body of the guitar!   Hopefully within the next
few
>weeks I'll start buying my new hardware etc.  and will get the
graphic
>done.  I'll put a link to a photo when it's done.
>
>~Nate~ "Groo Metal" P.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Nate Piekos            nate@piekosarts.com

Dear Sparky (note the G-rated introduction),
One word: Minstrel.  Infact, wouldn't it be cool if you could glue an
action figure or two to the guitar, so that the guitar would (to some
extent) esemble the minstrel's ...um... musical instrument thingie.

                                                               -Saad
P.S.  Imagine this:  A band of Groopers (Groopies, Groo-otakus, etc.)
forming a four person band called "FRAY" where the performers dress
up as a Mendicant, a Sage, a Minstrel and a Dog-man.  There could be
a debut album called "Mulch & Cheese-dip".
P.P.S.  On the other hand, DON't imagine that.
P.P.P.S speaking of music:
                           "Has he lost his mind
                       can't he see or is he blind
                           can he walk at all