Re: the Minstrel

>	Hmmm, that IS interesting. Although, from what I remember some people
>don't like the Minstrel (nate?) and would call him the curse itself!
>:-}  That would be a pretty tortured existance, though.  Especially if
>the Minstrel was into Techno or something...
>
>Ruben.

~~~~ Yeah, it was me.  I just really don't like him.  It's his personality.
 I think he's fine as a character. He serves his purpose well as a plot
vehicle and narrator, but the guy annoys me.  So the answer to the Minstrel
being on the Groo Guitar is: No. ; )

~Nate

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com