Re:Original Art

>But I must confess I have softened my attitude about the folks who buy the
>sketches. Someone, I think it was Vaughn, pointed out that many, many fans
>have no way to get a little sketch from Sergio personally nor do they have
>the bucks to buy an actual drawing,(assuming you can find one now that
>Sergio is so darned busy he's not selling through Mark Cohen at this time)
>So they see a little sketch of Groo by Sergio and they go for it.  I can't
>get uppity with them about that.

~~~~~ Speaking of which... ME, is there absolutely no way to buy an
existing piece of Sergio art?  Other than going to a convention?  I'm so
mad at myself for not buying a page or original trading card drawing when
Mark Cohen was the go between that I'm willing to pay at least a couple
hundred if I can somehow get a GROO page or cover....

~Nate "desperate" P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!