Re: the Minstrel

Hi Gary,

I'm sure your right, I was just doing a little fan-type theorizing, like why
the klingon on the original Star Trek look different the the one on the shows
now.  The fan explanation can run on for several paragraphs of techo-babble,
the real reason is they have more money for make-up.

Tim

--
May  those who love us, love us
And  those that don't love us,