Re: Original Art

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:27:20 -0400, Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
wrote:

> ME, is there absolutely no way to buy an
>existing piece of Sergio art?  Other than going to a convention?  I'm so
>mad at myself for not buying a page or original trading card drawing when
>Mark Cohen was the go between that I'm willing to pay at least a couple
>hundred if I can somehow get a GROO page or cover....

ME: Well, there are some dealers who have pieces that Sergio has sold
in the past.  Other than that, the only art Sergio is selling will be
sold at conventions...and he may not even sell much or any there in
the future.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036