Re: Re:Original Art

Just for (hopefully) future reference, here are the prices when things were
available:

Pages(Image only) Regular:  $250
		Splash Page: $500
I don't believe the covers have ever been for sale.
Card Art:  With Groo:  $250
  	Without Groo: $175

Mark, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't part of the reason things are not
available is because you guys are just too darn busy for Sergio to take the
time to find the stuff that people want.  Sergio now has 12 issues of MAD
per year to draw for instead of the old 8 plus there's the comic books,
both DC and Dark Horse, plus all the other one shot assignments that come
up here and there.
I imagine there are other reasons as well.

btw, Mark, does Sergio have a sorage facility where he keep all his
thousands of pages of art from Groo and MAD and everything else?  He has
tons of stuff at his studio, but i can't imagine everything fits into those
spiffy draws he has there.

Take care all -Gary G.