Re: Groop Archive request....

Hello,

> I know there are some folks out there that keep every Groop posting on
> file.  I need your help (since I just volunteered to keep track of
> nominations for next year's Rufferto awards)

I know the list robot keeps the last 75 mails in the list.
Each mail has its own number... For example your was number 4011.

In the full headers of the mail you should see a line like the following:

You can ask the bot for help about its archive capabilities :
To talk to the bot : mail to groo-l-request@newdream.net
The commands are passed through the subject line.

Subject for help : help
Subject for help about archives : archive help
Subject for passing commands about archives : archive
and then put your commands in the body of the mail.
There is some kind of a directory structure in the archives...

For example, a typical mail :
I sent:
--
Subject: archive