Re: Groo Cast

> (Sergio) would want the movie to feature
>unknown actors, or at least for the part of Groo, because he thinks a
>stars fame deminishes the character they're playing.

Sergio is wise. Since Depardieu has been evoked, I must say a lot of
frenchies are fed up with him playing every possible (or impossible) part
since 1975, from Danton to Astérix. Anyway, the whole idea of turning a
comic-book like Groo into a movie seems silly. Groo without Aragones art ?
Yeeeech ! Make it a cartoon, instead. Well done, it could be fun.

BTW, I'm male, 40, and live in Paris (France)

Greetings

Michel Noyal
noyal@hysope.com