Groo Guitar Sketch

Hi friends and neighbors.  Follow this link to see a very rough sketch of
what the Groo Guitar will look like.  I also included an inset of the exact
model and color guitar that I'm working on.

http://www.piekosarts.com/guitar.jpg

Like I said, the Rufferto head is done and actually on the guitar.  The
swords are done, but not on the guitar, and the battle scene completely is
not done yet.  Unfortunately, I had to draw the swords myself.  I was
trying to use only existing Sergio art, but nothing matched what I had in
mind.

As for the material, I've decided to go with digitally reproduced
"stickers".  Basically, sealed with clear plastic on one side and adhesive
on the other.  This way, I don't have to paint anything, and "translate"
Sergio's art for the guitar.  I can just scan and use what I need.  (except
for those swords.)  Maybe if I ever have the good fortune to meet Sergio, I
could have him sign the guitar!

~Nate~ Rock the mulch

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com