Mignola that bastard

Remeber that DHP 142 I was raving about?  The one I couldn't wait to read
cuz it was a tribute to HP Lovecraft?  Well I got it ...... and boy did it
suck.  It sucked worse than a hoover doing the 50 yard dash.

Mignola only did the cover and only WROTE a story (and it was toally 1/2
assed) ... he got an artist who imitates him to do the art for it.... total
let down.  The only redeaming thing in the whole book was the last story...
it was mediocre writing.

Don't buy this piece of swill.  If Mignola were in the room, I'd smack him.
 "Hey Mikey! What's a matta? Doing one comic a year too strenuous for ya?!"

~Nate P.~ If Hellboy wasn't so good, I'd boycott.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics