Almost erred: No Groo buttons

I know, this is getting old, first I can make them, then I can't, then I can
again, but this is the final word.  I won't get into details (I promised I
would not spread it around), but the cop who was making custom buttons and
told me it was perfectly legal has now found himself with some serious legal
difficulties steming from his custom buttons of some popular characters.  It
seems it was not so legal after all.  He erred, I do not intend to follow in
his footsteps.  Sorry, but unless somebody knows how I can make it legal, I
cannot make the buttons :(

Shanna