Comics Brief

I went to find that UCNorthridge website, and couldn't.  The University of
California "WWW Server" site doesn't list it. Gary, could you send me their
address, or, preferably, the exact address of the Groo comic?

I picked up a cool comic today.  Actually, I don't know wif it's a comic or
not.  It's really thick and expensive, so it might be a Graphic Novel.  It's
called "The Mechanic".  Anyone ever heard of it?  I would like to see more.
Brief:  A Dinoasaur, a Caveman, a Hippy, and a Volkswagen are pulled out of
time and evolved.  Hijinks ensue.  I'll let you read the rest (watch out
though, the price has a bite:  $6)

-TGD

PS:  This PS is completely gratuitous.  It's only here because it's expected
of me.

PPS:  You know how when marketers want to sell something for $6, they'll
price it at $5.95, becuase the first number has the biggest impact on the
consumer, so he thinks he's buying a $5 product?  I hate that, especially
since IT WORKS ON ME!