Re: Sterilized Gary

>PS.  Has anyone heard of that "Mellissa virus" that was on the news a
couple
>of weeks ag(at least down here in Texas).  Anyway, it supposedly self
>propagated itself by going through your address book and sending it to each
>person in there.  So I was thinking that if any of us had gotten infected,
it >would turn out to be some massive infinite loop('cz we al get our own
e-mail) > Scary!

Ah, but in order for Melissa to propigate, you had to run the attached file,
not just read the mail (just like every other virus in christendom).  After
the first time, I doubt any of us would keep running the files.

Well, maybe some of us...  "What did he mean, 'slow of mind'?" ;)