bumped off list

I think I figured out why so many of us are bumped off the list
intermittently (sp?): our mail server was all goofed up here at the
school this week, so a few friends told me things they sent to me bounced
back. Lo & behold, I haven't gotten ANYTHING from the Groop since then. I
suspect Josh has it set so that if a message ever comes back, you're
automatically removed. SOOO...the next time it happens, just figure your
mailserver went down temporarily, bounced a message, & you have to
resubscribe.

Kevin "technogeek" H.

PS I miss anything interesting last couple days?