HEATHENS (not pygmies though)

>Ah, but in order for Melissa to propigate, you had to run the attached file,
>not just read the mail (just like every other virus in christendom).

You mean there're HEATHEN viruses out there that don't need to be downloaded
to do their dirty work?

-TGD

PS:  I know Happy99 wasn't Gary's fault, but let me say this: He sent me TWO
copies of it.  (STOP WITH THE DUPE EMAILS ALREADY!)

PPS:  Did you know that I'm a member of MENSA?  That's odd, because I didn't.