Groo chat?

why is there not a regular chat room for Grootopians?
ive been in #GROO on irc, but only two others have ever shown up there.. it
would be nice if we could have a meeting place sometime somewhere to talk
endlessly, fanatically, and dessesbo-ly about Groo.. i know ive heard that
this has been tried before, but why dont we try again? i know there's a few
of us who are online nearly all the time, so those could try to keep it open..

im not online all the time, i do sleep now and again...
k.y.