Re: Mensas?

Hi Folks!

I always thought it I should start a society called "Densas".  Anybody not
in Mensas can join.  Groo would be the perfect poster boy and the motto
could be "What do you mean, slow of mind?"

to TGD:  I'm really tempted to send this to you twice, but I won't.

Take care all,  Gary "Soon to be Inoculated" Grossmann