Re: Nate's Guitar

>I don't care what shape the body of the guitar is, as long as there are
>a series of interchangeable heads ala the Minstrels instrument!
>
>Jeff

~~~ (prepare for long boring luthier essay followed by 1 funny
grooper/groopie joke...)  Well, the logistics of that would be almost
impossible, since it would mean re-stringing every time you changed heads
(easy enough, but a pain in the tookus).  Also, the neck and headstock of
any stringed instrument are "delicate" meaning that any slight bend, warp,
or misalignment seriously effects the playability.... besides... I don't
have the cash to ask the Ibanez company to "please make a series of hand
carved headstocks and a neck capable of interchanging them" for my axe.
They'd think I was a GROO fan or something.  Though anyone who'd like to
donate a few thousand dollars for mods.  can feel free to do so.  ; )  I
was thinking, if I or anyone else, played this guitar on stage, I guess
there really would be reason to call the fans, groopies.

~Nate "rock the mulch" P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!