Re: I'm going to be abount 20 minutes late to work because of you guys.

>ALL RIGHT!  ALL RIGHT!! I can't take it anymore, I give up!  The guilt's
>eating me alive!  So, here it is, I'll finally tell you:  Mark uses the term
>"GROOpies" in the Groo-Grams page of issue 47. OK?  ALLRIGHT?  ARE YOU HAPPY
>NOW?!!  I guess I'm official (ugh) "Groopie". There, I said it. I feel so
>dirty.

~~~~ Buck up camper.  We're not licked yet.

(Now just think about those 2 lines... hmm... how the hell do you get
bucked up?  And why are we waiting to be licked?  Well.... nevermind. --
Kevin, get your mind out of the gutter.)

~Urinetoast waiting to be licked and bucked up.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics