Re: Mensas?

Ok, What the heck is Mensas??????

From: "The Grossmanns" <grossfam@olywa.net>
To: <groop@groo.com>
Subject: Re: Mensas?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:24:20 -0700

I'm not sirprised.  It's one of those obvious jokes regarding Mensas that
I'm sure thousands of people have thought of independently.  I first
thought of it 25 years ago about two minutes after someone explained to me
what Mensas was.  But Groo is such a natural standard bearer for a Densas
group, it's just too good!  -Gary G.