Re: I'm going to be abount 20 minutes late to work because of you guys.

Well, I shouldn't say this, but more recently than Groo #47, as in more or
less recent messages to the Groop, Mark has used the term "Groopers".  So
that should make you happy.  So you shouldn't mind getting this message
twice!  -Gary "I'm such a stinker!" Grossmann

----------
> From: DanielBron@aol.com
> To: Groop@groo.com
> Subject: I'm going to be abount 20 minutes late to work because of you
guys.
> Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 5:46 AM
>
> (Alternate Subject Line:  Teenyboppers vs Fish)
>
> Nate Wrote:
>
> >I guess there really would be reason to call the fans, groopies.
>
> ALL RIGHT!  ALL RIGHT!! I can't take it anymore, I give up!  The guilt's
> eating me alive!  So, here it is, I'll finally tell you:  Mark uses the
term
> "GROOpies" in the Groo-Grams page of issue 47. OK?  ALLRIGHT?  ARE YOU
HAPPY