I need help

Okay, this is a personal request unrelated to Groo. I am doing a paper
on, the Japanese director, Akira Kurosawa and specifically his film
Dreams. I have found a page that has a small blurb that I think may be
useful, but it is in some sort of Nordic(?) language. I know we have
some Groopies/Groopers/Midnight tokers on here from that region and
thought maybe I could get a translation. I would need it by Sunday, if
anyone can help. The address is:
http://www.mi.aau.dk/~filmklub/F95/fan/t25.html

Thanks. Sorry for the non-Groo post, but This is my last paper of the
semester and I want to get some good research.

===
Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com
My film company:
http://fly.to/Wacko_Productions