Boy! 99 emails!!

Hi kids!

I'm back from Nashville (Motto: Oh, for crying out loud, we have more than
country music!) It was a good trip, but I'm glad to be home. I have 99
emails that I'm still trying to read through. The *big* news (groop-wise)
is that while I was there, I went to a comic store and picked up a bunch of
issues of Groo. Now, as I've said before, I'm certainly not dessesbo, and
I'm not even trying to get a complete collection (I know that's considered
heresy by some), but I found some *great* buys. In case you would like to
know how I expanded my collection, here's a list of what I got:

	Pacific #1
	Pacific #6
	Pacific #7 (Groo meets Chakaal)
	Pacific #8
	Epic #1, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10
	Epic #95 (which I already have)

My collection starts at Epic #50, and I've gotten all the original comics
since then. I've never tried to get a complete colection, though. SO WHAT
ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO ME?!? This is getting scary!

Anyway, I'm happy to have them and I don't care who knows it.

"Hi, I'm Chris and I collect Groo"
"Hi Chris, welcome to G.A."

Talk to y'all more later.

Chris