Re: Nocturnal Carnivorous Moose

At 08:33 AM 5/3/99 -0600, you wrote:

~~~~ If I'm not mistaken, the Nocturnal Carnivorous Meece (Mooses?) were
defeated in '73 by the Communist Ocelot Militia.  Many a brave ocelot lost
his life that day..... they.... (sniff) .... t-they...
(snurffle-sniff)..... ..I- I'm sorry... I can't talk about it..... i-
(sniiiifffff) it's too painful for me.  Let me change the subject..

I got my groopads this weekend.  They came out pretty good.  The only thing
I'm a little dissapointed with is the coloration.  Groo looks like he has a
sunburn.  Oh well.  Overall I am pleased.  So far, my mouse has not sunk,
nor has my home computer crashed.

The Groo Guitar design is changing.  No more crossed swords between the
pickups.  Too tacky.  I think I'm just going to make a big battle scene on
the body of the guitar.  Now the problem is, finding a big battle scene
that's big enough for me to scan, and also fit design-wise.  I may have to
cut and paste a few different battle scenes together and hope that I can
digitally edit them together so that they look seamless.

~Nate Urinetoast

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!