Toys!

I've been thinking.  About the GROO lunchbox and watch etc.  And with all
the craziness surrounding the impending release of Star Wars: Episode One,
and the toys released this week... ("impressive, most impressive...")  I
have a question:

ME, what can we do to get a GROO figure made?  Not mass market or anything,
something like the MAGE or GRENDEL figures.  Do we have to start a
letter-writing campaign?  A Petition?   Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think if
given the choice between a watch, a lunchbox and a figure.... most fans
would take the figure.

Ruben & I have talked about what exactly to do with the surplus money from
the Groopads (we intended to give it to the CBLDF but were debating on a
blind donation, or donating for a bunch of GROO items to use later as
prizes for contests) ... but perhaps somehow we could put it towards the
quest for a GROO figure?

~Nate~ I'd sculpt the prototype myself if it would help!  Who's with me?

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics